Fruitful Conversations was founded by Deborah Goodall in its current form in 2008 – emerging from some 20 years experience in PR, communications and people development work.
Our talented team are all qualified coaches, facilitators or practitioners of NLP and other developmental approaches.
Together, we work with organisations who want their people to be genuinely excited about the difference they can make in the world of work.
Our clients want to achieve specific results through excellence in their communication and leadership. They want clarity of vision and the skills to engage their customers, colleagues and other relevant audiences with ease.
Our aim is for you to strengthen working relationships and build the future you want with motivation and commitment. We help individuals and teams develop more fruitful conversations – through workshop facilitation and by addressing the leadership, communications and personal effectiveness skills needed to achieve this.
We work with intelligent, people-focused leaders and teams who want to create successful business projects or organisations that are an expression of their vision and values. As a result our clients range from large corporations, through to smaller companies at the leading edge as well as consultancies, charities and other organisations working to effect change in services and society (see our client list).
- positive facilitation of team workshops to enhance team spirit and to co-create the way forward
- best practice sessions to help you develop a compelling leadership and communications style.
- coaching for faster results coupled with personal learning and development
- change and development programmes in communication
to enable you to:
- create strategy and vision
.......so that you and your team own and commit to it;
- engage your customers, colleagues, employees.
.......Emotionally, rationally, successfully;
- share and develop your own best practices
.......in communication, leadership and business relationships;
- learn, develop and grow
We have worked directly with individuals and teams from:
And through our partnerships and open programmes with: